ARM D-BOND 310 WOOD ADHESIVE
It is vinyl acrylic copolymer that is stabilized with polyvinyl alcohol, and used as an adhesive in furniture and wood industries.
Areas of Usage :
- It is used in side and vertical bonding processes in solid panel manufacturing.
- It is used in the production of wood chair frame .
- It features to be able to be used in automatic finger joint machines.
- It is used in the production of door frames and door wings in wood door production.
- It is used in furniture production and in all kinds of wood bonding processes.
- It is used in wood, Medium-Density Fiberboard and chipboard laminations.
- It is extremely resistant to moisture and temperature.