ARM D BOND 410 FRAME ADHESIVE
It is vinyl acrylic copolymer that is stabilized with polyvinyl alcohol, and used as an adhesive in furniture and wood industries.
Areas of Usage:
- It is used so as to bond non-movable fastener elements of the furniture.
- It can be used in automatic finger joint machines.
- It is used in the production of door frames and door wings in wood door production.
- It is used in furniture production and in all kinds of wood bonding processes.
- It is used in wood, Medium-Density Fiberboard, and chipboard laminations.
- It is used in the production of frames of table, stool, nesting table and so on.
- It is extremely resistant to moisture and temperature.